Tuesday 4 March 2014

Westernity

Westernity; music of the west!
"Hey it's actually good!", I don't jest!
Through this music, I was cruised,
And lately was I introduced,
To Westernity, music of the west!

From Taylor Swift to Eminem,
I discovered an acute space for them!
Music is music, it is not place-limited,
I say a big thanks cos I was not omitted,
From Westernity music of the west!

My superstitions subsided,
As I turned more and more open minded,
That Westernity was just absurd!
It was probably because I never had heard,
To Westernity, music of the west!

Very straight and practical, yet are very deep,
Though they involve a lot of "beep and beep"!
Swearing is just a part of music I guess,
My face gleaming with a bliss,
From Westernity, music of the west!

Lyrics are extremely commendable,
The tune is extremely blend-able,
With the sense of love it gives,
And I think everybody lives,
With Westernity, music of the west!

I got this gleaming glee,
When I went to see what Westernity had to be!
It was amazing,
"Why wasn't I affirmative about this?", I was just dazing.
Ah! Westernity, music of the west!



No comments:

Post a Comment