Sunday 31 August 2014

Ahoy! The Dreaming Pirate!

Pleasure it gives me!
I am the Captain of Blue Sea!
Singing the old Irish odes,
I sail the seas with secret crew codes.
Rum in one hand, whiskey in another,
I sail the ship, in the cold, harsh weather.
Edward the King, has ordered my slay,
But O ye Gods! Poor he is in dismay!
Ha!Ha! I lurk the seas, and oceans,
I shall slay you, with no commotions.
My crew is of great wit,
They slaughter their enemies; their heads split.
My Blue Sea is such a wonder, 
And I can see, the dazzling gold, yonder!
The old Irish ballads are my love and soul,
They describe me, laud me as a whole!
I am a pirate, My name is Barbasso Leavin,
I'm a hound and shall rip the scoundrel's skin.
Treasure is my beauty, money is my fate,
I is hungry for treasure, can slaughter even my mate.
Ahoy! I can see land, my fortune has struck,
I not allow to capture my treasure by any schmuck.
Aye Aye Gods! Ye has blessed I,
I shall reach for the heavens and skies.
I's ship has been anchored, I shall find it,
Wherever it hides, in any corner or slit.
Aha! I see smoke, belching there,
It's the EIC, beware!
I shall not let them, take I's treasure,
I shall stab them all, with great pleasure.
Gold shall be mine, diamonds on my head,
I dreamt about this, all day in I's bed!
Now is the time, oh you parrot!
Go and blight them, reward you shall get.
They've shot my parrot, never mind,
I'll kill them all, pop their eyes out, make them blind.
I lurk in my shadows, I see their huts,
Let me bestow fortune upon them with sharp cuts.
They shall see heaven soon,
And I's smile shall be like the crescent moon.
Treasure shall be mine,
And they shall die, those swines!
I dram some rum, tie my pistols,
Their hearts shall be punctured, with big holes.
I charge at them, in full zeal,
They shall be salved souls, they shall be my meal!
Aye! I shoot the rascals off my way,
This is much easy, like a child's play!
My pistol is empty, I slay with my sword,
That's my gold, they shall never hoard!
Pity those warriors, senseless fools!
Died all but with so much mewls!
Laud Him! I've found my gold,
I've found that dazzling diamond; I behold!
My crew is applauding my valor and strong will,
They're all allured by my enchanting skill!
They carried me upon their shoulder,
And suddenly I dropped down like a boulder!
I fell off my bed!
I fiercely bumped my head!
What happened to my gold I could see,
Hey! That was a dream! This cannot be!

No comments:

Post a Comment