Sunday 11 May 2014

Poetry is No Joke....

I am out of words, I can't write more!
I used to write, when my thoughts used to soar,
Up till the heavens, with a majestic rise,
Oh! That's all I needed, that was my prize!
But now! I don't know why,
When I start a poem, it just makes me sigh.
I laugh at myself, ridiculing my mind.
Oh indeed! My thoughts nowadays never bind, 
With the beautiful words, grammar being the thread,
To my creativity, which once just bled!
No matter what, the outcome was always satisfying.
But now! To write poems, I am just dying,
Begging Him to give me a thought,
So that I can write something I sought!
It's so silly, asking someone to help me write!
Probably my patience has reached it's greatest height! 
Or probably, it's just not my cup of tea!
Probably my destiny is not what I want to be!
Oh! Waste of time indeed it is!
I am no poet, I am not a wiz!
Ha! But my desire won over my fate!
Because I am still writing, till date!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I wrote it in the state of complete obscurity, whether I'll be able to write or not! But well, I can! :D

      Delete