Monday 23 June 2014

Cherry Nose

My nose is flowing,
I am totally sick,
The bacterias are growing, 
In the sputum, very thick!

I don't know how I caught it,
Who passed it and why,
I know that I don't like it a bit,
It just makes me despisingly to sigh.

My nose is red, mouth is sour,
I feel dead, struck by affliction.
Pain is increasing hour by hour,
And Crocin has turned an addiction.

Thinking about the time,
When I was sick and about to die,
Life at that time was prime,
And the medication, really high.

"Oh cut it!" I say to myself in contempt,
I should be thinking positive.
I should be thinking about the dreams I dreamt.
I should be thinking how to live

Oh, but I possess an affinity,
Towards death and it's beauty,
Life I always pity,
And I float in it's odious sea.

"Oblivion is awesome",
One has to ponder over this.
One has to be numb,
Towards life to enjoy bliss.

Life indeed is great, 
But still I am afflicted with cold,
This is my current fate,
Perplexed with which doctor I should get hold.


2 comments: