Friday 25 July 2014

Complexity

I wonder, how they lived, the great souls,
How hard and dazzling were their goals.
I wonder what were their foundation poles,
I wonder what urged them to play such roles.

The skies gaze down to see,
What we have turned to be.
We have touched the zenith and gee,
We have clutched success' key.

I am impressed to see the intrinsic talents of the elite,
Such ingenious poets, such eloquent scripts, crisp and neat.
Such dazzling beauty, and we have achieved THE feat.
They all allure me, with talents that could fill a lavished suite.

Creative writing, Poetry reciting, all are so exciting,
I am struck with epiphanies, sometimes enlightening
I don't know what to say for the punctilious sighting
Of mine, of the great souls, their beautiful style of writing.

I am left with nothing but to allude God,
Imagining his unfathomable creation, I sometimes am awed.
Baffled and stupefied, scared but joyed, naively I nod.
I am afraid of those hidden talents, I am afraid of those facades.

No comments:

Post a Comment