Saturday 26 July 2014

A Divine Message

Rise to power, Oh the children of Might
Don't retreat and ignore this sight.
If you don't do it, your sisters, mothers will perish,
Don't let those hounds and brutes, to them relish!
I shall surely come when you beseech me,
I shall surely be with you to vanquish their envy
For those who're of my stature,
And I shall be with you when them you capture.
Protect My pearls, My gifts to you,
Be the real citizens, citizens who're true.
I've made them to keep life sustaining, 
But every bit of their life is paining.
They're the second creators,
But yet they're never the predators.
They possess My qualities,
And they're My entities.
You men have to protect them,
You have to protect My Valuable Gem.
If they run out of their shine,
I shall never return to My shrine.
I shall never set foot on this Earth,
I shall never again incarnate and take a birth.
You can lead your society,
And brag about your superiority.
I can bare this to an extent,
But never cross the limits, you shall yearningly repent!
How dare you molest My cherished children?
How dare you lust for My daughters' skin?
Beware! They can burn you with their anger,
And they'll not tolerate your brutality any longer!
Beware! I am their protector, they reside in Me,
And dare touch them, the consequences you'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment