Sunday 23 February 2014

God

The world is of Him,
He makes everyone feel they're such a grim!
Why do we need You? Who are You?
What matter do we have, with You to do?
Are You good?
Have we misunderstood,
You to be The Lord?
On the contrary, You can be to us, not at all in accord!
Show Yourself to me
For me to believe in Thee.
Why should I respect God,
When I haven't seen Him, but assuming He's The Lord?
Do You exist in a mere clay idol?
Do You show Yourself in The Gita, Quran and the Bible?
Why should You exist?
Ah ha! There comes the twist!
Can You give me a response,
I know too, that You can't at once!
Are You just a magic,
Which is just a trick, foolish and tragic?
I am outraged!
I am not going to be anymore engaged,
In praising the so called 'Almighty'.
Why should I, when I don't even know whether He's the Supreme Deity?
Why should I address you as 'He'?
Is it because You are a human and the creators are we?
I am not afraid,
Though how much ever I am frayed,
In Your illusions and devotion's raid,
Because You are not worthy, You don't aid,
The people who are suffering in this world, as though clutched by a blade!
There is no use telling You how much I've prayed,
To get You and your divine grace!
But I know, You shall never embrace!
My Lord! I am not an atheist,
But Your ruthlessness makes me feel You're a beast!
I am Your devotee,
Devout worshiper, who believes in Your entity!
But where are You?
I am rummaging for You,
Continuously, Oh Saviour!
Show me yourself, my dearest of the dear!
I am sick of this searching,
I am unable to walk, I am lurching!
Oh The Divine One!
Are You just a pun?







No comments:

Post a Comment