Friday 21 February 2014

People

People sometimes are very deceiving,
They do not give the respect and love they are receiving.
"God shall punish them" I always console myself.
I feel like asking them, "Aren't you ashamed of thyself?"
I am sure they would wonder why!
I shall just go away, with a deep sigh!
People always change,
I feel these masses are very strange.
But I always ask,
"Why do people wear an outside mask?"
"Why can't they show who they really are?"
"Why do they hurt others, leaving behind a deep scar?"
My my! I don't know what to say,
The maximum I can do is just pray!
But why do people turn their backs?
Don't they have even a bit of feelings, in their neuron-filled sacs?
They are very cruel,
They are Satan's worthless jewel!
I ask God to pity me,
Save me from this pathetic world and bless me to see,
The enchanting truth.
Oh God! Show some ruth!
I don't know why, people are obnoxious!
I still didn't get my answer, though however conscious!

No comments:

Post a Comment