Friday 21 February 2014

Love

Love, the most beautiful expression of one's heart!
It cannot be explained in mere speech,
One has to be it's part,
For it to be in mind's reach.

A wonderful creation by God, indeed!
One cannot express the bliss of Love,
God just sowed it's seeds,
On Earth for all the creatures, to express and bow!

Love is the best feeling.
Once it happens,
People find it hard, with it dealing.
But without Love, prevails the feeling of absence!

A boy falls in Love with a girl,
A girl falls in Love with a boy,
Both of them experience their life's pearl,
A time full of shyness and joy!

Both of them fight,
Day and night,
But never want to lose the latter out of their sight!
Oh Lord! Love is indeed very bright!

They don't require anything, but each other,
They don't want to lose their beloved one.
They don't want anybody else, sister, friend or mother,
Because they Love each other, more than a ton!

This hurls them into dreams,
Of their future and the ebullient time to come.
With bright light of love, their life gleams
Their life slowly turns into a romantic symphony of thrums.

They dream in bed, about their fate,
Each of them exclaim, "Oh my dear, I am so delighted!"
They are joyous and delirious to open happiness's gate!
They again wish for their life to never ever be blighted!

But in my case, Love is different.
My love is for not a mortal, but He Himself,
I don't know whether I am crazy, whether my brain is efficient!
But I am like this, though my story can be an elf!

But I am sure, one day I too shall fall in Love,
I too shall become a caring dove,
For a person who's mine, a person all above,
The insane people, who wonder how!

Love is God's ultimate illusion,
Philosophy states it too!
It is one of the ways for salvation,
And the best thing to enjoy and do!

No comments:

Post a Comment