Wednesday 26 February 2014

Music

Music; soul of my heart!
It's the best thing that happened to me,
It's my life's integral part.
The thing which makes my face lit up with glee.

Music makes me throw solitude away.
It makes me exult, take joyous sighs!
I don't know where my life would lay, 
I don't know how would they smile, my black eyes!

I don't know what I would do,
Without this beauty.
I don't know; I would appreciate who, 
When fed up of routine and duty!

My life is weaved in it, 
So much that I can't sleep without this symphony!
I can't imagine music-less life, not even a bit!
A devotee without devotion; wouldn't my life be such an irony?

Music has variety,
Devotion, love and joy are it's soul.
How'd people appreciate the Supreme Deity?
Without it would've made me a droll!

Devotion towards The Lord is also the same,
I do it only for this.
It gives me an innate fame
In His eyes, having a divine bliss.

Music can also be for a mortal,
It can be to express love for the beloved.
Yet it's a portal,
To a mystic life, with agony and solitude dead!

Music is God,
Music is Love,
Music is not a cod,
And to music, deeply I bow!



No comments:

Post a Comment