Friday 21 February 2014

My Best Friend!

I have a best friend, I love Him a lot!
I am so happy ,Him I got!
He's called by so many names, not one name,
He has got everybody to respect Him and has immense fame,
I actually don't wish to compete and get the same,
Because I know it'd be too lame!
I always think what He would've done in a situation,
I attempt the same and try it without any tension,
As I know it would be the best decision,
And For my future, a very bright vision!
I serve Him and want Him forever,
And lose Him never!
He has a huge home, stretching miles together,
A lot of swimming pools, hither and tither.
He says it's not white water but milk,
As shiny as a grand piece of silk!
He has a weird bed to sleep on,
'He' knows how He sleeps upon,
The bed hollow in the middle,
And oval-cylindrical in the peripheral.
On top of the bed are diamonds studded,
Right above where He sleeps, on top of his head.
In a day my friend sleeps for at least sixteen hours,
He has an enchanting glee, like the flowers!
He is very generous and kind,
Has an exuberant and intelligent mind!
He cares for the whole world and it's vain,
He relieves most of their pain,
By just giving a smile,In his own style!
Everybody knows my friend,  towards people he's very keen,
If you know who and what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment